The mission of 3D Girls, Inc. is to educate and empower young women to be advocates for themselves and their families through mentoring, prenatal and parent education, and social/emotional wellness. Our work is grounded in addressing the critical disparities that limit young women’s access to educational tools, financial empowerment, and health resources that are needed to thrive. Our vision is to see the next generation of young women become self-sufficient leaders. To that end, we are committed to being:
- DIVINELY focused on breaking barriers that limit the achievement of women and girls.
- DEVOTED to the highest standards of stewardship for our clients, stakeholders, and the communities we serve.
- DRIVEN to develop innovative solutions for building the future workforce of women in S.T.E.A.M.
The Project Manager works with the Executive Team at 3D Girls, Inc. to coordinate programs, design programs, and develop strategies for successful implementation. This team member is responsible for recruiting and managing groups of volunteers, analyzing and synthesizing client data, and student data involved in Girls Link Up Mentoring program.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop working knowledge of the history and tradition of the organization.
- Review, research and/or prepare written proposal summaries, analyses and recommendations for the executive director and the board of trustees.
- Aid in the formation and implementation of standard operating procedures and personnel policies
- Assist with administration and maintenance of associated client records and reports.
- Oversee updating organization’s public reporting (i.e., field/sector surveys and questionnaires, organization’s directories).
- Manage and support logistics for organizations events and program activities (i.e. special events, educational sessions, receptions, etc.) as required.
- Provide coverage and back up for other program facilitators, as needed.
- Assist with special projects, organizational tasks or events managed by the executive director.
- Organize, coordinate and manage client data and monthly reports.
- Organize, coordinate and manage the recruitment of volunteers for the board, various committees, departments and association programs.
- Coordinates volunteer training, maintains updated records on all volunteers and recommends and develops ongoing volunteer utilization.
- Work well in a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Be self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Two to four years of job related program facilitation experience
Other Required Qualifications
- Weekends and evenings will be required for special events, dinners, social events, etc.
- Ability to coordinate activities among diverse groups and stakeholders is preferred.
- Fluency in a second language may be preferred
The Project Manager role is an onsite position that has an hourly rate of $20 per hour for up to 40 hours per week. Must be able to start by August 15, 2022.