Job: Operations Manager Location: 933 Lee St SW. Suite B1 Atlanta, GA 30310
Description: The Operations Manager at 3D Girls, Inc. plays a hands-on role in managing the operational and programmatic functions of the foundation’s activities to ensure effectiveness and efficiency.
The role involves direct involvement in serving as a technical and professional resource both within and outside the organization; and with executive director oversight responsibility for ongoing operations of the foundation including but not limited to research, compliance and communications related to financial management and reporting, scheduling, vendor management and business administration.
The Operations Manager assists in the transition of the organization’s CEO with specific tasks, which includes creating/updating employee manuals and handbooks, event planning, transition correspondence, publication management and special projects related to grant research, to be further defined.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop working knowledge of the history and tradition of the foundation.
- Design and create bi-weekly e-newsletter publications.
- Review and or prepare written proposal summaries, analyses and recommendations for the executive director and the board of trustees.
- Aid in the formation and implementation of standard operating procedures and personnel policies; taking into account state and federal changes in personnel administration and payroll taxation.
- Assist with administration of benefit programs including preparation and maintenance of associated client records and reports.
- Maintain personnel job descriptions, employee handbooks/manuals and employment policies.
- Oversee updating of public foundation records at online locations (i.e., field/sector surveys and questionnaires, foundation directories).
- Manage and support foundation events and program activities (i.e., board meetings, educational sessions, receptions, etc.) as required.
- Provide coverage and back up for other administrative tasks and grants administration, as needed.
- Assist with special projects, organizational tasks or events managed by the executive director.
Accounting & Bookkeeping
- Must have at least 2 years using Quick Books
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Help the organization’s processes remain legally compliant
- Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability
- Accurately record and categorize banking transactions
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs
- Recruit, train and supervise staff
Community & Partnership Engagement
- Managing and maintaining relationships with community partners, programs, and opportunities in relation to 3D Girls, Inc.
- Attending social/virtual events and conferences on behalf of the organization
- Presenting at representing for programming promotion and sustainability
Hybrid Schedule: Monday – Friday (9:00am – 5:00pm). Must be on-site in the office three days (M, W, & F) per week.
- Must reside in the Metro-Atlanta area
- Bachelor’s Degree and 1-2 years of relevant community-based experience
- Communication – Written & Verbal Skills
- Advanced Computer/Tech Skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, G-Suite, etc.)
Salary & Benefits:
- $48,000 annually
- Two paid weeks of vacation time throughout one calendar year, starting 90 days after your start date.