The mission of 3D Girls, Inc. is to educate and empower young women to be advocates for themselves and their families through mentoring, prenatal and parent education, and social/emotional wellness. Our work is grounded in addressing the critical disparities that limit young women’s access to educational tools, financial empowerment, and health resources that are needed to thrive. Our vision is to see the next generation of young women become self-sufficient leaders. To that end, we are committed to being:
- DIVINELY focused on breaking barriers that limit the achievement of women and girls.
- DEVOTED to the highest standards of stewardship for our clients, stakeholders, and the communities we serve.
- DRIVEN to develop innovative solutions for building the future workforce of women in S.T.E.A.M.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for designing, planning and managing marketing campaigns that promote 3D Girls, Inc.’s brand, products, and services.
- Responsible for planning campaigns, analyzing metrics, and identifying trends.
- Maintain digital dashboard of several different accounts
- Prepare bi-weekly newsletter to send out to community stakeholders, clients, and partners.
- Knowledge of video and picture editing software such as (Photoshop, Adobe, Canva, etc.)
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Incredible attention to detail
- Full understanding of all social media platforms
- Problem solving skills
- Knowledge of content management systems
We want our interns to gain experience relevant to their career goals and encourage them to assist with other programs that they. The schedule for this position is determined upon onboarding to accommodate and consider intern’s schedule. Students can work onsite up to 20 hours per week Monday – Thursday – PAID INTERNSHIP $15 per hour. Location: 933 Lee St SW. Suite B1 Atlanta, GA 30310
Submit an application, resume, and cover letter for full consideration. Indicate your desired internship term within your cover letter.