The Education Outreach Coordinator will have strategic and operational responsibility for youth programming. This position is responsible for curriculum development, training and content innovation for youth engaged with 3D Girls, Inc. Under direct supervision of the Executive Director, The Education Outreach Coordinator implements the development of our mission to educate and empower girls to be advocates for themselves and their families. The Education Outreach Coordinator will work within and across all youth programs to ensure that best practices, consistent frameworks and approaches are utilized to achieve program success.
- Demonstrates knowledge and skill base as a Youth Development professional that has content expertise in social, emotional, cognitive and physical needs of youth.
- Curating and facilitating weekly program meetings, events, and educational seminars for youth and teams
- Offering contributions to the development of content and resources for monthly subscription boxes.
- Offering contributions to monthly virtual mentoring meetings.
- Responsible for organizing, sorting, and packaging goods for monthly subscription boxes.
- Attending social/virtual events and conferences on behalf of the organization
- Building and maintaining relationships with potential partners, programs, and opportunities to keep the program sustainable.
- Collecting, tracking, analyzing and organizing data that is relevant to the organization.
- Creating and implementing systems for program management
- Leading a team of interns and program facilitators
- Additional duties assigned by team leadership.
- Organize, coordinate and manage the recruitment of volunteers for the board, various committees, departments and association programs.
- Coordinates volunteer training
- Maintains updated records on all volunteers.
- Sets up and attends volunteer meetings.
- Reports to staff on volunteer activities as needed.
- Recommends and develops ongoing volunteer utilization.
- Develops and implements a volunteer recognition program.
Opportunities to develop Skills
• Working with a team
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Be self-motivated and enthusiastic
• Flexibility in working in a virtual environment with one face-to-face meeting per month.
• Candidates must provide their own transportation to project and events
BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED
Location: 933 Lee St SW. Suite B1 Atlanta, GA 30310
This is a part-time position paying $15-$25 per hour at 30 hours per week.