Here at 3D Girls, Inc., we want our interns to gain experience relevant to their career goals and encourage them to assist with other programs that they are interested in. This fall we are offering two opportunities for scholars to grow and enhance their skills within our network.
Position #1 – Project Ambassador – Girls Link Up Program
More than 55 million children have lost familiar environments, daily routines, and impacted social and emotional awareness far beyond the end of this crisis. The Girls Link Up Subscription Box is designed Girls link Up – Virtual Mentoring Platform. The purpose of Girls Link Up is to provide a safe environment for participants to discuss a variety of issues that impact middle school girls. Topics include school concerns, conflict resolution, friendship, STEAM college and career pathways. With the ‘Girls Link Up’ Box, girls are connected through a myriad of resources that help them explore the world around them in the comforts of their home.
• Writing the bi-weekly email newsletters to parents, stakeholders and community members.
• Connecting with potential partners, programs, and opportunities to keep the program sustainable.
• Offering contributions to the development of content and resources for monthly subscription boxes.
• Offering contributions to monthly virtual mentoring meetings.
• Responsible for organizing, sorting, and packaging goods for monthly subscription boxes.
• Attending social/virtual events and conferences on behalf of the organization
• Work well in a team
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Be self-motivated and enthusiastic
• Flexibility in working in a virtual environment with one face-to-face meeting per month.
• Candidates must provide their own transportation to project and events
Position #2 – Digital Marketing Intern – 3D Girls, Inc.
3D Girls, Incorporated is a 501(c)(3) organization in Atlanta, GA with a mission to educate and empower young women to be advocates for themselves and their families. Our organization has three programs that supports and mentors youth from various demographics and leads them towards a positive path of development. Ladies Empowering Adolescent Girls Using Exposure (L.E.A.G.U.E.) aka “Girls Link Up” provides a global network of professional women working collaboratively to impact adolescent girls. Teens Engaging As Mothers (T.E.A.M.) creates a platform for teen mothers to become role models for their children while empowering them to develop their potential as capable, self-sufficient citizens of our society. Discovering Realities in Painting & STEAM (D.R.I.P.S.) provides a one-of-a-kind opportunity for youth to engage in fun and memorable activities.
Duties & Responsibilities
● Responsible for designing, planning and managing marketing campaigns that promote 3D
Girls, Inc.’s brand, products, and services.
● Responsible for planning campaigns, analyzing metrics, and identifying trends.
● Maintain digital dashboard of several different accounts
● Prepare bi-weekly newsletter to send out to community stakeholders, clients, and partners.
● Knowledge of video and picture editing software such as (Photoshop, Adobe, Canva, etc.)
● Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time
● Incredible attention to detail
● Full understanding of all social media platforms
● Problem solving skills
● Knowledge of content management systems
The schedule for this position is flexible and will be 20-24 hours a week Monday – Friday. Virtual/Remote Working environment with one monthly face-to-face (socially distance) working lunch meeting.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com for full consideration. Please indicate your desired internship position and term within your cover letter. All applications are due on Tuesday, September 1, 2020 at 11:59 pm.